The BMW M3, a sporty version of the popular compact luxury car BMW 3 Series from Munich, gets something new under its sleek hood. The BMW Group recently unveiled details of a new V8 engine for the two-door sports coupe and M3 convertible. You can get more information about the BMW m3 exhaust system via http://xforce.eu/catalogue/BMW.
The new BMW M3 V8 has achieved this low emission certificate thanks to engine drive technologies such as VANOS dual variable camshaft control, fuel injection and brake recovery, which improve the efficiency and dynamics of the BMW M3 engine.
Meanwhile, here are the full engine specifications of the official press release of the new BMW M3 V8:
– The first eight cylinders for the BMW M3 sports car.
– Maximum performance with 309 kW / 420 hp. as much as 4.0 litres.
– Maximum torque of 400 Newton meters at 3,900 rpm, 85 per cent of maximum torque at the engine speed range of 6,500 rpm.
– Unique traction and muscle strength through the consistent application of the M motor concept of high speed, maximum motor speed of 8300 rpm.
– Consistently lightweight construction of the engine and auxiliary units, the new V8 drive train, one of the lightest eight cylinders in the world, is lighter than the previous model's inline-six cylinders.
– Variable camshaft control, dual low-pressure VANOS for optimal charging changes, full power and performance system even with normal engine oil pressure.
– Eight individual throttle flaps for spontaneous engine response.