What are the Three Types of Student Accommodation in Geelong?

Student accommodation can be defined as any type of accommodation that is made available to students in order to help them live in a comfortable, safe and convenient environment. This can include on-campus housing, off-campus housing, rooming houses, apartments, and condos. 

Here are three types of Geelong student accommodation that you can choose: on-campus housing, off-campus housing, and room and board. 

On-Campus Housing: On-campus housing is the most common type of student accommodation. It’s usually located within close proximity to campus and provides students with access to a variety of amenities, such as dining facilities and recreation centers. 

Student Accommodation eHub International

Image Source: Google

Off-Campus Housing: Off-campus housing can be found in a variety of different locations around the country. Some off-campus options offer more privacy than on-campus housing, while others are closer to campus so students can easily get to class. 

Room and Board: Room and board is the least common type of student accommodation. It typically consists of sharing a room with other students in a dormitory or boarding house. This type of accommodation can be expensive, but it can also offer some advantages, such as being close to campus and having access to dining facilities and recreation centers.


If you're looking for student accommodation, there are three main types that you'll come across. Hostels offer budget-friendly options near the city center, while apartments provide a more comfortable and spacious option. Consider what type of student accommodation will best suit your needs and find an option that works for you.

Leave a Reply